The couple of days ago, I was searching for some of the best ecommerce websites. That was the beginning of my analysis. Developing an ecommerce website require research and analysis before making it online. I was eager to know the factors that are the most influencing to make any ecommerce website more popular.
We all know that the search engines are the main source of getting online buyers, and Content is the essential element for any ecommerce site to make it visible in search engine. It will be in various formats like text, images, video, audio, etc. Here, we are talking about content in the form of text.
You can hire a professional content writer to get content with all the web pages. It requires the SEO friendly Ecommerce content optimization process than after. It also depends on how you manage all the content, means what software you are using to organize and store whole ecommerce website content. WordPress and Drupal are the best example of such Content Management Software.
Content for Ecommerce or any other website should be unique and interesting would always be the primary goal. The search engines and the websites of companies are trusted by consumers for information pertaining to any product or service, which is one of the major reasons why companies should go ahead and enable eCommerce content development for their websites.
To make it more engaging, we can optimize the content by considering the following elements,
- Optimizing content in title, meta description for page identification
- Keyword rich content and keyword density
- Highlighting a primary keyword in bold, italics, etc.
- Put a keyword in navigation
- Contain a keyword that linking out to a related category page
- The common phrases, e.g. cart, checkout, shipping, contact us should be highlighted.
- Highlighting promotional offers, free shipping, coupons, etc.
- Engaging content in banners
- If the toll free number available, then place it on top and highlight.
- Terms highlighting the secure website
This is the specific to ‘Landing Page Optimization’. For ‘Inner Page Optimization’ or as we called ‘Product Page Optimization’ for an ecommerce website can include few other elements, which are as follows,
- Keyword in Breadcrumbs (navigation path)
- Product details – name, price, quantity
- Social integration tools to refer a product to friend
- Product review section for customer
- Highlighting related product
The above-named all points can also be determined as behavioral patterns of the buyers when they respond to such as turn offs. You can rest guaranteed that experienced and eminent eCommerce content development experts can give you outcomes that you wish in your electronic commerce websites.