We thank our Custom Ecommerce Web Development and Internet Marketing Team to provide us some great information to boost traffic on upcoming Christmas Holiday Season. During this time, retailers are in a search of quick and easy tips to enhance their site for more visibility in search engine and boost up ROI. They already gathered collection of some unique Ecommerce features and functionalities and the developers who are ready to suggest and support you technically for the implementation of each feature while our marketing team has built a strategy for each online marketing channel – SEO, Social, PPC, Email, Newsletter etc.
Before further inquiries, you should look at the quick and Christmas safety tips as below and the features required enabling it.
- Make delivery information prominent, ensure [site search] works well, have a clear returns policy
- Highlight clear XMAS value/offers
- Make sure people know they'll get their gifts in time
- Add specific content for gift buyers, e.g. Christmas gifts for boyfriend
- Promoting [checkout security] to reassure people who might be thinking about buying certain gifts
- Highlight your gift wrap service if you have one, works especially well in [PPC ads]
- Ensure site speed is optimized for peak traffic periods
- Features of multi-faceted gift finder - drill down by person, gender, age, product type, personality etc
- [Returns and delivery] information are important, and promote last delivery dates for an edge over the competition
- Make sure the ecommerce website works well on mobiles!
- Encourage people on to your mailing list with priority access to January sales
- Don't kill general user experience by making everything about Christmas promotions
- Implement product recommendation engines or merchandising ecommerce solutions for product ranking algorithms (based on gifts)
- The [Deal of the Day] thing can work really well if it can be tweeted/shared or liked by users, so enable function for [sharing of product details on social networking websites]
- Adding [live chat] or/and making customer service details more visible can help to convert shoppers who need inspiration
- Marketing tip: Sign up for all your competitors' emails. Send your 'gift' emails before theirs where possible
- There are done great low-cost and targeted banner ad options that can provide good ROI for retailers
- Set up your paid marketing in advance to promote last delivery date and surplus stock ahead of sale period
- Another voucher code tip: Bid on "[your brand] voucher code"; link to your offers page. Avoid blindly giving affiliate % away
- [Refer a friend] campaigns are a great opportunity
- Offer fast delivery to get as many last minute orders as possible
- Check out the hashtag for some great [Christmas tips] to increase sales
If you really like this post, please tweet, like, +1s, share, subscribe or refer this post to your friends. Keep visiting a Pinterest Boards containing unique resources of some key features of customizing E-commerce website.
Example of a feature to handle Gift Card and other related items on Ecommerce store, please pin it...!